Hi People,
I have had heeeaaappppss of fuuuuuuunnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doing loads of exciting things like:
 |
| Jumping into deep rockpools at Litchfield Park. This is Buley Rock Pools. |
 |
| At Darwin I met some girls called Jasmine and Talia. We are all walking along the beach together. We made a cubby together and had fun swimming in the pool. |
 |
| Later on I went to Richmond and went fossiling. I found a 98 million year old Squid backbone called a Belemnite. Pretty rare, and a few other things like sharks teeth, dinosaur tooth. parts of fish etc. |
 |
| At Undarra I went into a huuuuge lava tube. A lava tube is big hollow tube the used to have lava running through it. 190,000 years ago. Here I am with some other children going through a small part of the lava tube. I saw some microbats callled Golden Horse Shoe bats. |
 |
| I was so jealous of this Amethyst geode. It is my birthstome and it is the Worlds Biggest Amethyst Geode and I got to touch it!!!!! |
 |
| This Fly Fox fruit bat was injured but saved and brought back to the Bat Hospital in Atherton. Bats come in 2 different types. The megabat and the microbat. This one is a Megobat. This FlyFox sucks juice out of the fruit adn spits the hard stuff back out. That means they wee alot because they drink so much fruit. The microbats are alot smaller and eat insects. They use sonar to find their way around when it is dark and find food. |
 |
| We went on a very freaky walk around a volcano crater lake. We spotted quite a few snakes and a very handsome Bearded Dragon. We also saw a tree kangaroo and turtles. Here is a baby one below. |
Goodbye for now everybody....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.