Monday, 19 August 2013

Taits News


Hello Everybody,

My mum is typing a bit ok guys so my spelling is pretty good.

I am having fun doing stuff like playing with new friends and they speak German. I am learning some.


This is me jumping off a rock into a pool at Litchfield. My mum really freaked!!!



This is me in a rock pool that has lots of water bugs. The water bugs dont hurt you but I was scared of them. This is at a place called Edith Falls.
 

This is my friend Allon, he is from Germany.
 

This is a hospital army tank. We saw lots and lots of lots and lots of army tanks and trucks on our trip.
 

These are the bucking bulls. People got bucked off. It was exciting because there was so much to watch. Someone got bucked off and the bull rolled over him. He got a cracked rib for sure....
 

This is a lava tube. I am in a lava tube. It was cold and it was refreshing. I sor cane toads and bats. It was really really really dark, I had to use a torch.
 

This is me in a dead tree.
 
 

I climbed the rock.....
 
 
 

OOOOhhhhhhhhh I spotted a snake and saved Dad from getting bitten by the snake. It was a pithon (my spelling). I saw another later and I  saw a Bearded Dragon lizard too.


Good bye see you next time.....
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.