Hi Everyone,
'Are we there yet'
Is here for you, so we can keep you posted on all the adventures we have along the way and where we actually end up!!!!
Hope you enjoy it as much as we will!!
Love you all
Wednesday, 3 July 2013
Meridiens news
Hi guys whats up? Missing you all. I have found the coolest tree house in a life time, dont you think so. Me and Tait had a lot of fun and imagination in the tree house.We followed Muscovy ducks here.
When we all arrived at Wilpena, in SA Flinders Ranges...
I saw a very handsome bird it was delightful to watch.
WOW, CHECK THIS AWESOME GUM TREE OUT. IT IS A HUGE TREE WITH A HOLE IN THE BOTTOM WHICH I FIT IN, SEE.....
By hope to see or text soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.