Sorry I have not done my blog because I have been playing with my friends too much and we have been out of range for the internet for ages. I have sooo much to show you so I am talking and mum is typing so my spelling is good. I will do a couple at the end.
This is me in my cubby, I made it with Lochie and Oliver. We put a fire in it.
This is my family. We are at the very top of Ohlassen Bagge mountain in Wilpena Flinders Ranges. We saw a spider which had a red body and green legs.
In Coober Pedy, we saw bones of dinosaurs when the water was running through here.
My Dad said to me " do you think the Lego power miners dug this?"
This is Ayres Rock, the aboriginals call is Uluru. It was sunset, so the rock changed colours.
These are my friends Adam and Lochie. We have seen them several times already adn saw them again in the Darwin Wave pool.
Me and Dad are riding on a camel. It was cool because you get to relax.
I am having a go at spear throwing. The real name is a Woomera. A Woomera is a dish like plate that the spear sits in and you push it off.
This is a sign that says, Cliff Safety. We need it so we dont fall off the edge. We are Kings Canyon on the ridge walk.
We stayed on a cattle station called Kings Creek and we saw quad bikes. They use them for getting around and now I want one!!!
In Alice Springs Caravan Park, I rode a buggy around the place. I think is was fun.
This is me pushing a Devils Marble. I am soooo strong!!!
I am at Bitter Springs in the super warm bath. It is a natural spring just like a bath. I saw spiders a turtles here.
Today I went to the Territory Wildlife Park. This a Wedge tailed eagle. He is a pretty big bird.
my tooth has fallen out it fell into my snorkel wile I was swimming. Do you like my croc tooth?
This is me with a pithon rapped arownd my neck. It felt hevy.
mising you all
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.